Writing Intern Needed
Shop Local Lansing is a local lifestyle magazine that strives to entertain and inform residents of The Greater Lansing Area with stories about local business, people and our community. This publication serves as a friendly resource to connect local businesses, people, places and ideas together as a united force working towards making Greater Lansing a better place to live, work, and shop.
- Write stories for publish for a local magazine, Shop Local Lansing, and the online edition of Shop Local Lansing.
- Contact and communicate with local businesses to gather information and organize interviews for articles.
- Help manage and plan stories on a monthly basis.
- Generate creative, promotional ideas and messages for the magazine.
- Be able to make deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of organization and time management skills
- Proficient w/ MS Office tools
- Team oriented
- Can work individually