Use this information below to help you decide on where to open your account.
Ask friends and relatives for referrals
Check the institutions website
- Do they offer products that fit your needs?
- Check the hours and locations – are they convenient for you?
- Check the fee schedule listed, you want to make sure you are not losing money by paying fees each month.
- Check the rates on both deposit accounts and loans
- Do they offer online banking – is it free?
Look for reviews on the institution by entering the name in a search engine like Google
If time allows, visit the institution to make sure the service is what you expect